Digital Marketing

July 16, 2020
Which PPC Metrics Should You Focus On for Better Results in Sweden

Which PPC Metrics Should You Focus On for Better Results?

We at CodeLedge are Sweden’s best Digital Marketers and have rich knowledge of handling the PPC campaigns efficiently. If you have any questions, feel free to […]
July 14, 2020
3 Signs Your Digital Marketing Strategy Needs a Makeover

3 Signs Your Digital Marketing Strategy Needs a Makeover

Probably the surest sign that your digital marketing is falling flat is if you’re not seeing the results you need from your marketing efforts. However, deciding […]
July 9, 2020
What-is-the-Best-Way-to-Handle-Outdated-Content

What is the Best Way to Handle Outdated Content in Sweden?

  There are a few ways that you can take with content that has gotten obsolete and out of date, and a simple method to remember […]
July 7, 2020
What-GoogleBot-is-Doing-to-Shopping-Carts-and-Why?

What GoogleBot is Doing to Shopping Carts and Why?

In spite of normal impressions about this topic, Google isn’t crawling and adding products to random shopping carts. This is what’s truly going on. What’s truly […]
July 6, 2020
7 Things You Did not know about Pinterest

7 Things You Did not know about Pinterest

Pinterest is a gigantic social platform with 367 million monthly active users. As an advertiser, this implies Pinterest is a promising platform to exhibit your image. […]
June 24, 2020
Facebook-Taking-Legal-Action-Against-Companies-For-Fake-Likes-&-Comments

Facebook Taking Legal Action Against Companies For Fake Likes & Comments

Facebook is making legal move against software companies answerable for distributing fake likes and comments across Facebook and Instagram. Separate claims have been documented in the […]
June 19, 2020
Twitter Introduces New Feature of Voice Tweets

Twitter Introduces New Feature of Voice Tweets

Twitter is trying another feature that will permit users to record voice clips to publish as tweets. Voice tweets join the many existing manners by which […]
March 6, 2020
Google Says 70% of Sites Have Been Moved to Mobile-First Indexing

Google Says 70% of Sites Have Been Shifted to Mobile-First Indexing

As Google gets ready to move all websites over to mobile-first indexing, Google confirms 70% of sites have already made the shift. The remaining 30% will […]
March 5, 2020
6-Tips-to-make-responsive-Search-Ads-Work-For-You

6 Tips to make Responsive Search Ads Work For You

As digital advertisers, change is also constant – new features, better approaches to target, and new advertisement types. Responsive Search Ads (RSA) hit Google Ads in […]